How to choose a good company or broker?
Buying property from unprofessional brokers or without sufficient research and experience can be risky for several reasons:
1. Legal and financial risks: unprofessional brokers may be unfamiliar with real estate laws, regulations and procedures and transactions. This can lead to legal and financial problems.
2. Hidden defects: Without professional research, you may overlook hidden defects in a property that could require costly repairs or renovations.
3. Unfavorable pricing: Unprofessional brokers may tend to price properties unfavourably for the buyer, which can lead to an overpriced investment.
4. Incomplete information.
5. Missing or inaccurate documentation can lead to complications when transferring ownership of the property.
6. Selected (burgled) apartment.
This is our only job and we are not part-time brokers, we do not do this as a side job.
7. Selling using fraudulent information and promises.
If you decide to invest in a property, it is advisable to work with a professional and trustworthy broker, do thorough research and secure legal advice to minimize the risks associated with this investment.
8. Always check the history of the company in question.
9. Real client experience is key, ask for it.