What makes Greece attractive for property buyers :


Greece has everything! Pristine sea and mountains, the grandeur of millennia-old structures and modern secular life

What makes Greece attractive for property buyers :

What makes Greece attractive for property buyers:

Greece has it all! Pristine sea and mountains, the grandeur of millennia-old structures and modern secular life, active recreation and a relaxed pace of life... We're talking about the locations where foreigners most often buy property to relocate for permanent residence or just for recreation.

Now we will write a little more about Greece:

Greece is located in southern Europe. It has an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. The local climate is considered one of the best in the world.

The weather usually allows you to wear summer clothes as early as May. The sea keeps warm until the end of October and sometimes until mid-November.
Many Greek beaches are marked with the European Union Blue Flag, indicating clean water and good environmental conditions of the coast. The islands of Crete, Rhodes, Corfu and the peninsulas of Chalkidiki and Peloponnese have received the most awards.
Greece is one of the countries with the longest coastlines in the world, owning more than 3,000 large and small islands - about 20% of its territory.

Security: the Greeks are very friendly, open and emotional. They have a calm philosophical approach to life and take pride in everything.Crime is relatively low here.

Economy :Tourism, which adds about 15% to the economy, is one of the most prosperous industries. Greece has the third largest merchant fleet in the world in terms of number of vessels.

Language. Different dialects are spoken in different districts of the country. English is common in popular tourist locations. Almost all young people speak conversational English.

Currency: Euro.

Population: in early 2022, Greece had a population of over 10 million. About 90% of the population are ethnic Greeks and the remaining 10% are Albanians, Bulgarians, Romanians and other peoples.
It is interesting to note that life expectancy in Greece is significantly higher than in most EU countries: women - 84 years, men - 78 years. Scientists believe that the reason lies in the good climate and good nutrition.

Religion: according to the constitution, Orthodox Christianity is the state religion of Greece. The vast majority of the population identifies as Orthodox. Followers of other religions in Greece include Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Jews, etc.

Citizens of any country have the right to buy residential and commercial property in Greece. The transaction can be made for an individual or a legal entity.
Real estate prices depend on the type of property and the region, but in general Greece is still a relatively cheap country. In Athens, Thessaloniki and on popular islands you can find properties for as low as €2,000 per sq m. There are even places where the price per sq m is €500-750.
Transport links between regions are well established.


The famous holiday region of Halkidiki and the Greek cultural capital of Thessaloniki are located in Macedonia and Mount Olympus and Kastoria, the capital of the world's fur industry, are also located here.


Thessaloniki is the second largest city and cultural capital of Greece after Athens. It is also an educational centre: the largest university in the Balkans, Aristotle University, is located here. The city is surrounded by numerous resorts, which become tourist holiday spots in summer.

Transportation: the international airport of Macedonia is located near Thessaloniki and serves the routes of international airlines. Direct buses run from the airport to the city centre.

The train station receives trains from Athens, Belgrade, Istanbul, Bucharest and other destinations. The KTEL bus network connects the city with all cities in northern and central Greece.

In addition, Thessaloniki is home to the second most important passenger port in Greece, with a large terminal that connects the city to many Greek islands and cities.