The buying process in Montenegro
How the selection and subsequent purchase of the property is done, the procedure:
Write or call us to discuss what your intentions are. We will give you professional and fair advice. We will discuss your requirements, technical parameters such as size, location, etc. and we will select your dream property together.
You can also check out our website WWW.MOJENEMOVITOSTUMORE.CZ and choose a property from our offer.
We can arrange an on-site inspection of the property by appointment, where our experts will make sure you have enough time to choose and decide.
After selecting a specific property we can prepare a (pre-emptive SOSB) reservation agreement and you pay the reservation fee so that we can reserve your selected property for you. The reservation fee is part of the purchase price and is approximately 10-15% of the purchase price. It is payable to an account in Montenegro.
The advertised price is inclusive of commission.
I am then issuing the necessary documents (purchase agreement, power of attorney, legal services agreement). After signing the Purchase Contract, the rest of the purchase price is paid.
Then the notary submits the proposal for registration in the Land Registry and after the registration is completed, we send the title deed.
What will I pay in addition to the above?
- The price for the transfer and complete legal services related to the acquisition of ownership is approx. 300 to 500 Euro. If the buyer wishes to use the services of a notary public for escrow, a separate fee of up to 1% of the escrow amount is payable to the notary public.
What will be the cost of running the property?
For utilities and water you will pay a fee of about 100-200 € per month during the season (5 to 9 month) and 10-15 € per month in the off-season.
Property insurance can be arranged through our partners.
The annual maintenance fee in Montenegro is paid individually according to your needs and requirements.
The annual statutory property tax is up to €2 per m2 of floor space.
What if I am buying a property that is not equipped or a property that I need to renovate?
- We will recommend a professional if the property needs repairs or fitting out.
How will we take care of the operation of your property after the purchase?
- We will take care of the water and electricity transfer to your name.
We can arrange holiday property insurance on request.
Who will help me with the rental property?
- Property owners who have purchased through our REALTORS® can list the property on our website for FREE.
I heard that Mojenemovitostumore.cz has a portal ready for clients
- Yes, that's correct. We value every client, communicate long term and help with subsequent property management. We are not a firm that lures you to buy and that's the end of it. As proof and something extra, we have created a CLIENT PORTAL for our clients available at klienti.mojenemovitostumore.cz where you can manage your property - the Client Portal is available to you for free.
In what circumstances can I rent?
- You will be required to pay a flat rate tax of 80% per annum per bed rented. You can get categorisation from your local authority in a few minutes. If you're not sure, we can help.