The buying process in Bulgaria
How to select and then buy a property, the procedure:
- Write or call us to discuss your focus. We will give you professional and fair advice. We will discuss your requirements, technical parameters such as size, location, etc. and select your dream property together.
- You can also check our website WWW.MOJENEMOVITOSTUMORE.CZ and choose a property from our offer.
- Discuss how you want to view the property. You have the option to choose either a real-time online viewing or an in-person viewing.
- If you choose an in-person tour, we will take care of your accommodation for three days, free transportation to and from the airport if you book the property.
- We will arrange on-site viewings, where our experts will make sure you have plenty of time to choose and decide.
- Once you have selected a particular property, we will prepare a booking contract and pay a booking fee so that we can book your chosen property for you. The reservation fee is part of the purchase price and is 2000 euros. It is payable to a Czech bank account.
- The necessary documents are then issued (purchase contract, legal services contract, money escrow agreement). After signing, the remainder of the purchase price or, in the case of instalments, the agreed down payment is paid.
- All sums are held in the escrow account of Attorney Ivan Petrov.
- We will prepare the necessary declarations for which signatures need to be verified by a Czech notary.
- Then follows the transcription at the notary, registration in the land register and issuance of the title deed.
- In an instalment purchase, the transfer is carried out in the same way, the difference is that the mortgage is registered in the name of your investor. Once the last installment is paid, the easement is deleted and you become 100% owner of the property.
What will I pay beyond the above?
- The transfer fee and all services related to the acquisition of ownership is 6 to 8% of the purchase price of the property.
- If the property is not booked during your investment stay in Bulgaria, services such as airport transfer and accommodation will be charged. If you decide to buy later, we will refund the amounts paid.
What will be the cost of running the property?
- The energy and water fee you will pay is approximately 20-40 € per month depending on the size of the apartment.
- Property insurance will cost you approximately €120 per year.
- You will also pay an annual maintenance fee (we told you when you chose your property). The annual maintenance fee includes services related to the operation of the complex in which your property is located, such as: pool maintenance, security, grass cutting and green maintenance, repair of the facade of the buildings, payment of electricity in the common areas and elevator, etc.
- The annual statutory property tax is approximately €1 per m2.
What if I am buying a vacant property or a property that needs to be renovated
- We can also take care of the furniture. We will suggest several options, which we will send you as visuals and then you choose the price and type of furniture. We will assemble and arrange everything professionally.
- When repairs are needed, either major or minor, we will recommend an expert and we will check the work they do for you.
How will we take care of the operation of your property after the purchase?
- We will take care of the water and electricity transfer to your name.
- Arranging holiday property insurance is a matter of course.
- As part of our Operational Services, we will take care of the operation and management of your property during the period in which you are not using the property for your own use.
- Drop-off, welcome, accommodation, cleaning and laundry services, we will also take care of your relatives and clients.
- If you want to stay longer in Bulgaria, we will also take care of setting up a long-term stay (it will be worthwhile, for example, when there is another lockdown or if you want to have a car there).
- Buy a car and need to park? Don't spend €20,000 on a garage. We'll be happy to arrange covered parking for the period you need it for just €400 per year.
- Want to rent a car? We will be happy to arrange it! We have free cars just for our clients. You only pay a maintenance fee. If you'd like to buy your own car, we'd be happy to arrange that for you.
- If you don't like driving, there is a regular Varna-Burgas bus service every hour.
- All services are chargeable, and at normal prices in Bulgaria on the date of provision.
Who will help me with renting a property?
- Property owners who bought through our RK can list their property for FREE on our website.
I heard that Mojenemovitostumore.cz has a portal ready for clients
Yes, that's correct. We value every client, communicate long term and help with subsequent property management. We are not a company that lures you into buying and then stops. As proof, and something extra, we have created a CLIENT PORTAL for our clients available at klienti.mojenemovitostumore.cz where you can manage your property - the Client Portal is available to you for free.
In what circumstances can I rent?
- You will have to pay a flat tax, we will be happy to arrange.
- You will pay 10% tax on the profit. We will also assist with the tax return.