The buying process in Albania
How to select and then buy a property, the procedure:
- Write or call us to discuss your plan. We will give you professional and fair advice. We will discuss your requirements, technical parameters such as size, location, etc. and select your dream property together.
- You can also check our website WWW.MOJENEMOVITOSTUMORE.CZ and choose a property from our current offer.
- Decide how you want to view the property, you have the option to choose either a real-time online viewing or a personal viewing.
- If you choose an in-person viewing, we will take care of your free transportation to and from the airport.
- We will arrange on-site tours, where our experts will make sure you have plenty of time to choose and decide.
- Once you have selected a specific property, we will prepare a booking contract and pay the booking fee so that we can book your chosen property immediately. The reservation fee is part of the purchase price.
- Then we issue the necessary documents for the transfer of ownership (purchase agreement, legal services agreement, power of attorney, escrow agreement).
- The remainder of the purchase price is held in the attorney's escrow account in the Czech Republic. After signing the purchase contract, the money is released to the notary's account in Albania, where it remains until the acquisition of ownership.
- Then follows the transfer at the notary's office, registration in the Land Registry and the issuance of the title deed - the so-called "Certificate".
- After the Certificate is issued, the water and electricity will be transferred to your name.
What will I pay in addition to the above?
- The cost of the transfer and all services related to the acquisition of ownership (legal services, notary services, acquisition tax) is 2-3% of the purchase price of the property.
What will be the cost of running the property?
- You will pay approximately €40-50 per month for electricity and water depending on consumption.
- Property insurance will cost you €150 per year.
- Annual or monthly maintenance fee (we will tell you when you choose the property). The maintenance fee includes services related to the operation of the complex or building in which your property is located, such as: building maintenance (elevator, stairs, etc...)
- The annual statutory property tax is calculated by the relevant tax office.
What if I am buying a property that is not equipped or a property that needs to be repaired?
- We will recommend a professional if the property needs repairs or furnishing.
How will we take care of the operation of your property after the purchase?
- We will take care of the water and electricity transfer to your name.
- We will arrange transportation, welcome, accommodation, cleaning and laundry services for you and your relatives All services are paid for, and at normal prices in Albania on the date of provision.
Who will help me with renting a property
- Property owners who bought through our RK can list the property on our website for FREE.
I heard that Mojenemovitostumore.cz has a portal ready for clients
- Yes, that's correct. We value every client, communicate over the long term and help with subsequent property management. We are not a firm that lures you into buying and then stops there. As proof and something extra, we have created a CLIENT PORTAL for our clients available at klienti.mojenemovitostumore.cz where you can manage your property - the Client Portal is available to you for free.